The page proofs are in and the book is listed on the publisher’s website, so that must mean it’s going to happen. While the book won’t be out until later this spring, here’s a look at the cover. I have to say, I’m rather partial to the purple. This has been a fascinating book to work on, and I’ve learned so much from the contributors and their chapters and, as always, from my friend and collaborator, Amy Zenger. I hope this book will help start conversations in a many different directions. I also like the fact that other books, like the new one Transnational Literate Lives in Digital Times (from Patrick Berry, Gail Hawisher, and Cindy Selfe) are coming at similar issues from different perspectives and making the conversation richer and more thought provoking. Anyway, here is the cover, and thanks to all the wonderful people at Routledge. More to come on this soon as well.
- This book will top my 2019 reading list. twitter.com/alabamamutant/… 3 days ago
- RT @DvdBarton: @karinpt @mryhmltn @samcculloch1 @ibrar_bhatt Our book Academics Writing will be out in April. Available to pre-order now ht… 5 days ago
- RT @KatePahl: It’s arrived! @Sarbanks @bb_resilience @profpaulward https://t.co/wkthBkQAS0 5 days ago
- RT @SWEDESD_UU: Did you miss the conversation on "What is the role of the university in addressing climate change?" at @UU_University with… 6 days ago
- RT @drjenrowsell: Just out - a collection about the art and craft of literacy with chapters by @jclarson, George Moses, @krisgu, Daniela Di… 1 week ago