The page proofs are in and the book is listed on the publisher’s website, so that must mean it’s going to happen. While the book won’t be out until later this spring, here’s a look at the cover. I have to say, I’m rather partial to the purple. This has been a fascinating book to work on, and I’ve learned so much from the contributors and their chapters and, as always, from my friend and collaborator, Amy Zenger. I hope this book will help start conversations in a many different directions. I also like the fact that other books, like the new one Transnational Literate Lives in Digital Times (from Patrick Berry, Gail Hawisher, and Cindy Selfe) are coming at similar issues from different perspectives and making the conversation richer and more thought provoking. Anyway, here is the cover, and thanks to all the wonderful people at Routledge. More to come on this soon as well.
- @lesleygourlay Congratulations! 2 days ago
- RT @UofLWritingCtr: Attention HSC researchers and writers, we heard you and have added more hours at our HSC Writing Center office this sum… 5 days ago
- RT @AbiHackett: Happy to announce @feeling_odd @ChristinaMacRae and I have signed a book contact with Routledge - the book will be called… 1 week ago
- RT @ambi24: We’re ramping up some digital outreach initiatives at CCDP. If you’re a grad student interested in working with a digital press… 2 weeks ago
- RT @FilmEducationJ: Our wonderful editorial committee at last year's development meeting. Read the first issue of the Film Education Journa… 3 weeks ago