The page proofs are in and the book is listed on the publisher’s website, so that must mean it’s going to happen. While the book won’t be out until later this spring, here’s a look at the cover. I have to say, I’m rather partial to the purple. This has been a fascinating book to work on, and I’ve learned so much from the contributors and their chapters and, as always, from my friend and collaborator, Amy Zenger. I hope this book will help start conversations in a many different directions. I also like the fact that other books, like the new one Transnational Literate Lives in Digital Times (from Patrick Berry, Gail Hawisher, and Cindy Selfe) are coming at similar issues from different perspectives and making the conversation richer and more thought provoking. Anyway, here is the cover, and thanks to all the wonderful people at Routledge. More to come on this soon as well.
- RT @Halcyon_L: Attended an absolutely helpful brown bag session with @bronwyntw on responding to #studentwriting just now! #agency #respe… 1 day ago
- A great day of conversations about emotion, motivation, and their effects on writing response with everyone at Tow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to visiting Towson University and @dowellml to talk about emotion, response, and writers' perceptio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @WolfieChristl: This is what you agree to when you buy+use an Amazon Echo: 17 contracts, 94 pages, estimated reading time: some hours.… 4 days ago
- RT @UofLWritingCtr: Hey everyone! Cool event coming up to join the editorial staff of Miracle Monocle and University of Louisville Writing… 1 week ago