The consultants here at the University of Louisville Writing Center (where I am the director) have started a blog. They’ll be writing about their work with writers, their thoughts about writing and writing pedagogy, and just life around the Writing Center. It’s definitely worth a visit! Thanks to Barrie Meadows for making this happen. Come see what’s up with the Writing Center. (You can also visit our website – soon to undergo major renovations – or visit us on Facebook).
- RT @Halcyon_L: Attended an absolutely helpful brown bag session with @bronwyntw on responding to #studentwriting just now! #agency #respe… 1 day ago
- A great day of conversations about emotion, motivation, and their effects on writing response with everyone at Tow… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Looking forward to visiting Towson University and @dowellml to talk about emotion, response, and writers' perceptio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- RT @WolfieChristl: This is what you agree to when you buy+use an Amazon Echo: 17 contracts, 94 pages, estimated reading time: some hours.… 4 days ago
- RT @UofLWritingCtr: Hey everyone! Cool event coming up to join the editorial staff of Miracle Monocle and University of Louisville Writing… 1 week ago