The consultants here at the University of Louisville Writing Center (where I am the director) have started a blog. They’ll be writing about their work with writers, their thoughts about writing and writing pedagogy, and just life around the Writing Center. It’s definitely worth a visit! Thanks to Barrie Meadows for making this happen. Come see what’s up with the Writing Center. (You can also visit our website – soon to undergo major renovations – or visit us on Facebook).
- @mrchrisjbailey Congratulations! 16 hours ago
- RT @UofLWritingCtr: Local writers - on campus and off - have been telling us for several years how and why they write in our "How I Write"… 2 days ago
- RT @bronwyntw: @UofLWritingCtr panel at IWCA on emotion, listening, and identity. Showing our commitment to our writing center as a site o… 1 week ago
- @UofLWritingCtr panel at IWCA on emotion, listening, and identity. Showing our commitment to our writing center as… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- RT @deannamascle: we must demand that schools stop the focus on on-demand writing to exclusion of other writing forms https://t.co/daCsUuam… 1 week ago