The consultants here at the University of Louisville Writing Center (where I am the director) have started a blog. They’ll be writing about their work with writers, their thoughts about writing and writing pedagogy, and just life around the Writing Center. It’s definitely worth a visit! Thanks to Barrie Meadows for making this happen. Come see what’s up with the Writing Center. (You can also visit our website – soon to undergo major renovations – or visit us on Facebook).
- RT @educationarena: Can market competition improve public schools? A new study challenges this assumption, arguing that firm-like behavior… 20 hours ago
- RT @Tom_Newkirk: I don't think there are many truths that fit all teaching--but here is one. Excellent teaching never feels rushed, hurried… 1 day ago
- RT @DJKeller99: Thread about journalistic misuse of tweets as evidence of controversy. Great example of how news can amplify in misleading… 6 days ago
- RT @uclknowledgelab: 10 papers exploring the issue of Multimodal Learning feature in this special issue for @MDPI_MTI, guest edited by @Car… 6 days ago
- RT @Kerileef: Ok folks - #Anticipation2019 is happening. Call for papers out now. Deadline Feb 11th. Will be fantastic. See you there! @ant… 1 week ago