The page proofs are in and the book is listed on the publisher’s website, so that must mean it’s going to happen. While the book won’t be out until later this spring, here’s a look at the cover. I have to say, I’m rather partial to the purple. This has been a fascinating book to work on, and I’ve learned so much from the contributors and their chapters and, as always, from my friend and collaborator, Amy Zenger. I hope this book will help start conversations in a many different directions. I also like the fact that other books, like the new one Transnational Literate Lives in Digital Times (from Patrick Berry, Gail Hawisher, and Cindy Selfe) are coming at similar issues from different perspectives and making the conversation richer and more thought provoking. Anyway, here is the cover, and thanks to all the wonderful people at Routledge. More to come on this soon as well.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- We all need readers – celebrating the Dissertation Writing Retreat
- Rashomon for Researchers
- How Does it Feel to be Literate?
- Where Does the Time Go?
- If You’re a Hammer….
- Popular Culture and Representations of Literacy – Out in Paperback!
- Literacy and Identity – That’s the Easy Part
- Watson Conference and Economies of Writing
- Teacher as the Enemy? Again?