The consultants here at the University of Louisville Writing Center (where I am the director) have started a blog. They’ll be writing about their work with writers, their thoughts about writing and writing pedagogy, and just life around the Writing Center. It’s definitely worth a visit! Thanks to Barrie Meadows for making this happen. Come see what’s up with the Writing Center. (You can also visit our website – soon to undergo major renovations – or visit us on Facebook).
- @Muna_Abdi_Phd I will let her know. I'm glad it was a good conversation. If either of us can be of more help. let us know. 2 weeks ago
- RT @zunguzungu: We are at the point, now, where no one can deny that MOOCs are explicitly about replacing college with cheap online: http:/… 2 weeks ago
- Ashly Bender: the @UofLWritingCtr Dissertation Writing Retreat helps clarify the complicated focus of research. bit.ly/10Cgf7O 2 weeks ago
- RT @ccdigitalpress: Want a sneak peek of Digital Writing: Assessment and Evaluation, edited by McKee & DeVoss? Check out this trailer: http… 2 weeks ago
- A great trip to Beirut to work with people at the American University there. Fascinating conversations about language, culture, and literacy 2 weeks ago
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- We all need readers – celebrating the Dissertation Writing Retreat
- Rashomon for Researchers
- How Does it Feel to be Literate?
- Where Does the Time Go?
- If You’re a Hammer….
- Popular Culture and Representations of Literacy – Out in Paperback!
- Literacy and Identity – That’s the Easy Part
- Watson Conference and Economies of Writing
- Teacher as the Enemy? Again?