The consultants here at the University of Louisville Writing Center (where I am the director) have started a blog. They’ll be writing about their work with writers, their thoughts about writing and writing pedagogy, and just life around the Writing Center. It’s definitely worth a visit! Thanks to Barrie Meadows for making this happen. Come see what’s up with the Writing Center. (You can also visit our website – soon to undergo major renovations – or visit us on Facebook).
- RT @lesleygourlay: Joining Mary Lea and Mary Hamilton this Thurs 11am for IOE / JISC / ALT Webinar on Digital Literacies, please RT: https:… 2 days ago
- RT @ncarbone: We'll only know the future of the book once we get there and can look back to see how the hell it happened. http://t.co/zU9DA… 2 days ago
- RT @UofLWritingCtr: @UofLSpeedEng's Dr. Hieb discusses how critical writing is for engineers--and the importance of a cup of coffee. http:/… 1 week ago
- Wish I could be in on the conversations at NCTE, but the timing this year is terrible. Glad to be reading about it. 1 week ago
- The challenges of conserving new media art: bit.ly/18xaqsO 1 week ago
- It’s Not Really a Phone, Part 2
- Assistant Professor Job Openings at UofL
- Yes, But Are You Having Fun?
- It’s Not Really a Phone
- Starting Again, and Focusing on Writing
- After the Conference – The Joys of Participation and Conversation
- Percolation, Fermentation, Rumination – or the Importance of Time and Patience in Research
- Keep Calm and Carry On
- We all need readers – celebrating the Dissertation Writing Retreat
- Rashomon for Researchers